Strategic Staffing Solutions
Cyber Security Engineer
24 Month Contract
Technical Skills Required
- Familiarity with the NIST cybersecurity framework
- Familiarity with CVE database for evaluating risks associated with vulnerabilities in systems.
- A general understanding of networking infrastructure and IP protocols and equipment. Knowledge of configuration and troubleshooting issues in Routers, Switches, Firewalls, FTE, Windows systems, Virtualization and related automation network architecture
- Understanding and use of more complex test equipment. Able to use basic network diagnostic tools such as ping, telnet, SSH, traceroute, etc. An advanced understanding of networking infrastructure and IP protocols.
- Comprehensive understanding and use of more complex test equipment (Packet Sniffer, SNMP, SolarWinds, Splunk, Palo Alto Automation Infrastructure, Cisco Nexus, VMWare etc.) An advanced understanding of networking infrastructure, IP protocols, industry standards and recommendations. Recommends and proposes replacement of test equipment and monitoring systems
- Fully understands the on-line modification and Management of Change process. Plans all the tasks required and updates and manages the entire work load.
- Developing documentation and redlines of Automation OT Systems as required.
- Advanced PC skills able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Technical skills – learn technical product information quickly and accurately
- Desire to continue pursuing knowledge in areas of expertise
Job ID: JOB-204713
Publish Date: 01 Aug 2022