Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: PC Support
Location: Topeka, KS
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 11 Months w/ Possible Extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #218146.
- Under general supervision, install, maintain, and upgrade workstation hardware, software, and operating systems, tablet devices.
- Working knowledge of standard concepts, best practices and procedures related to set up/configuration of desktop hardware and current operating system.
- Working knowledge of desktop operating and networking systems.
- Other competencies as required by specific assignments may include knowledge of end-user devices such as various types of laptops, desktops, tablets, virus kiosks, and other equipment.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical.
- Manages time effectively while assuring attention to details.
- Finishes tasks accurately, completely, and in a timely manner.
- Works effectively in both a team environment and unsupervised.
- Makes sound decisions with general guidance.
- Candidate must have valid state issued driver’s license.
- Travel may extend beyond Kansas with potential of overnight stays should the tasks require it.
- Soft skills will be considered as well as technical capabilities. Soft skills will include someone that fits in with the team, who can work with customers and breakdown complex concepts for users to understand.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7 – 11, Microsoft Office and Office 365 is required.
- Understanding of DNS and active directory (what it does and how it works).
- Candidate must be familiar with maintaining laptop and PC hardware in addition to laser printer technology.
- Prior experience encrypting hard disk drive (Not mandatory, nice to have, please include # of years’ experience)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-218146
Publish Date: 31 Jan 2023