Strategic Staffing Solutions
12 Month Contract
Remote position – MUST BE LOCAL TO THE BAY AREA
- Analyzes and responds to complex inquiries that require comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies.
- Researches and interprets difficult technical questions from current and prior employees. For example: W-2/W-4 withholding procedure, CA disability benefits, and etc.
- Provides guidance and explanations on time coding, disability, legal garnishments, final pay calculations, etc.
- Proficient in federal / state disability laws to calculate and determine proper disability adjustments to employees.
- Uses independent judgment to research and respond to inquiries received from current and former employees.
- Perform other Payroll functions as required
- 4+ years of payroll experience/background required
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED/equivalent
- Must have demonstrated experience in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with SAP and/or Adobe Acrobat, is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience with SAP and/or Workday
Job ID: JOB-209575
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2022