Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Payroll Analyst (208145)
Location(s): Tampa, FL (onsite + remote)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:208145
Job Description / Duties:
- Analyze and review transactions needed to properly and timely process payroll for various pay groups and companies. Maintain daily support activities for payroll including maintaining accurate employee information.
- Provide specialized support for payroll related operations including assistance to other employees throughout the company.
- Analyze and review adjustments needed for proper payment and labor distribution including computing, preparing and auditing data for accurate journal entries.
- Monitor and maintain time and pay records to ensure complete and accurate information is maintained.
- Assist with, and may perform, special processing to include: Monthly and biweekly payments of employee deductions to appropriate third parties, preparing special reports as necessary, and perform ongoing reconciliation’s for checks and general ledger and make corrections if required.
- Assists in testing and implementation of system upgrades and business requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience related to the Duties & Responsibilities of this position is required. Related experience consists of: payroll, accounting, bookkeeping, accounts payable, taxes, or advanced administrative duties with SAP time-entry experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Application Products (Word, Excel). Federal, State, and SUI Tax payment. Must be able to meet deadlines, possess initiative and adapt to a fast-paced work environment, handling many tasks at once under minimal supervision.
- Associates degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 1-2 year of payroll processing or SAP time-entry experience
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (KSA)
- Working knowledge of SAP time entry and payroll related concepts
- Must have analytical skills, reconciliation and filing
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-208145
Publish Date: 10 Oct 2022