Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Paralegal (206544)
Duration: 9 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 206544 orClick the Apply Button.
Job Description: Seeking 4+ year Litigation Manager (paralegal) with first-party auto and property insurance defense experience. Conducts case activities to include investigating case facts, assist in creating a strategic litigation plan, reviewing, and revising pleadings, and representing the company at mediations. Reviews and analyzes files, policies, company documents, and witnesses to evaluate exposure, respond to discovery requests and aid outside and in-house counsel in case strategy. Participates in the legal discovery process including preparing materials for production, deposition preparation sessions and depositions, and assisting in identification and preparation of witnesses for depositions and trials. Creates Legal Hold documents and monitors the E-Discovery process to ensure the company is compliant with State and Federal Rules. Preferred experience includes defense of “bad faith” auto and property insurance litigation.
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal education is preferred
- Strong computer and technical knowledge
- Strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of legal concepts, terminology and principles and procedures
- Seven or more years of experience
- Managing a large volume of P&C litigation matters
- Investigating, analyzing, and reviewing claim files for discovery purposes
- Litigation strategy and handling discrete tasks
- Experience with a document repository and documentation system
- Experience with claims software systems
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-206544
Publish Date: 06 Sep 2022