Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
S3 is currently seeking an Oracle PPM Business Analyst to fill a full-time direct hire opportunity with one of our longstanding partners!
Job Title: Oracle PPM Business Analyst (Remote)
Location: 100% remote, but candidates must be located in one of the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, or Wyoming
Role Type: Full-time Direct Hire
Salary: $90-$125K + 8% targeted bonus + unbelievable benefits
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #209798.
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
- Acts as a liaison between development groups and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems.
- Evaluates new digital developments and evolving business requirements and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
- Works with stakeholders to identify and clarify moderate to complex business requirements.
- Facilitates meetings with business stakeholders to understand business requirements; demonstrates understanding of business needs and recommends design changes for moderately complex challenges.
- Translates business and design requirements into technical requirements.
- Directs and owns process/system changes and reviews process changes to ensure design changes meet business requirements.
- Draws process maps and uses business process modeling techniques.
- Manages overall catalogue of process flows for medium complexity projects.
- Analyzes complex source system data in support of improving data quality and translates raw data into information for consumable reports.
- Performs QA against specifications and solves issues.
- Assists with conducting tests and inspections of products, services, solutions or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Supports medium complexity projects with little or no degree of supervision, including tracking issues and managing action items.
- Appropriately documents knowledge and integrates cross-project knowledge, experience and value to make more accurate decisions.
- Interfaces with agile scrum teams to deliver digital solutions; acts as BA Point of Contact on scrum team.
- Provides innovative ideas and insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
- Acts as a liaison between business stakeholders and vendors to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Communicates with the business and software engineers to develop tools that will solve for client/business requirements.
- Reviews the organization’s technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within own technology through determining best course of action for own project.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of Agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and coaches to move project forward.
- Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in mathematics, computer science, or business.
- 5+ years of experience working with IT related systems/projects required.
- Business Analyst experience is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer service oriented and/or IT related field required.
- Experience configuring Oracle Cloud PPM suite products; specifically Project Costing.
- Experience working on integrations PowerPlan and Maximo application.
- Experience working with OIC and other middleware tools.
- Utility experience is a plus.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong understanding of how to interpret customer’s business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings and develop professional presentations.
- Strong ability to analyze organizational data and complex problems, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action, and implement intervention strategies to attain performance targets.
- Strong ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis), benchmarking and audit compliance.
Job ID: JOB-209798
Publish Date: 09 Jan 2023