Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Oracle ERP/Supply Chain Business Analyst
Duration: Full-Time Direct Hire
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Keena Leo at: KLeo@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 201781 or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is seeking to hire an Oracle ERP/Supply Chain Business Analyst for our partners within the Utilities sector. This person will act as a liaison between development groups and business units for the creation and implementation of new systems and the enhancement of existing systems, evaluate new digital developments and evolving business requirements, recommend appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems, and prepare/deliver presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
• Works with stakeholders to identify and clarify moderate to complex business requirements.
• Facilitates meetings with business stakeholders to understand business requirements; demonstrates understanding of business needs and recommends design changes for moderately complex challenges.
• Translates business and design requirements into technical requirements.
• Directs and owns process/system changes and reviews process changes to ensure design changes meet business requirements.
• Draws process maps and uses business process modeling techniques.
• Manages overall catalog of process flows for medium complexity projects.
• Analyzes complex source system data in support of improving data quality and translates raw data into information for consumable reports.
• Performs QA against specifications and solves issues.
• Assists with conducting tests and inspections of products, services, solutions or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
• Supports medium complexity projects with little or no degree of supervision, including tracking issues and managing action items.
• Appropriately documents knowledge and integrates cross-project knowledge, experience and value to make more accurate decisions.
• Interfaces with agile scrum teams to deliver digital solutions; acts as BA Point of Contact on scrum team.
• Provides innovative ideas and insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
• Acts as a liaison between business stakeholders and vendors to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
• Communicates with the business and software engineers to develop tools that will solve client/business requirements.
• Reviews the Digital organization’s technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within own technology through determining best course of action for own project.
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge of Agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and coaches to move project forward.
• Coaches less experienced co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in mathematics, computer science, or business.
• 5+ of experience working with IT-related systems/projects required. Business Analyst experience is required.
• 3+ years of experience in a customer service oriented and/or IT-related field required.
• Deep experience with Oracle Cloud, Procure-to-Pay required.
• Minimum 5 years of Oracle EBusiness suite in a structured project environment is required.
• Implementation experience with Oracle Cloud applications is desirable.
• Experience with Oracle PDH, WMS, Inventory, and Supply chain planning is desirable.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Strong understanding of how to interpret customer’s business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Strong ability to facilitate meetings and develop professional presentations.
• Strong ability to analyze organizational data and complex problems, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action, and implement intervention strategies to attain performance targets.
• Strong ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis), benchmarking and audit compliance.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, create jobs, offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-201781
Publish Date: 27 Jun 2022