Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
Locations: Charlotte, NC (Remote)
Duration: 5+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 204330 or Click the Apply Button.
- Resolves complex problems spanning multiple applications to drive improvements across portfolios
- Leads projects with significant business implications, participates in planning and priority estimates, and advises Software Engineers
- Executes with limited guidance
- Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) for large, complex, cross-functional application initiatives by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
- Informs others in all software development lifecycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
- Communicates changes in software architecture and coaches others to apply this understanding to software solutions
- Resolves escalated issues
- Works to improve engineering, test, and operational excellence best practices
- Solves complex cross-functional architecture/design and business problems; solutions are extensible; works to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
- Share their in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field 7 years of experience in software development or a related field 6 years of experience in database technologies 6 years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) certified
- Hands-on OCI experience with designing and implementing Cloud Infrastructure Architectures. Experience in migrating workloads to OCI.
- Experience in provisioning and supporting OCI components (VCNs, Compute, Database, Storage, Fast Connect, PaaS services)
- Hands-on Linux/Unix administration and scripting experience
- Experience with Infrastructure provisioning and automation especially using Terraform and Ansible
- Experience setting up networking and security for Oracle Cloud migration.
- In-depth understanding and experience of Oracle cloud IAM.
- Experience setting up Governance and Administration for Oracle Cloud especially building Observability and strategies for proactive cost management.
- Experience in Cloud DevOps, CI/CD, Docker, Kubernetes, and container architecture.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204330
Publish Date: 19 Jul 2022