Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Operations Specialist (SCCM)
Location: REMOTE (preference for candidates in/near St. Louis, MO)
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #206052.
- Installs new software releases, performs system upgrades, configures systems, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves complex problems.
- Coordinates with appropriate team(s) to apply software updates.
- Monitors system configuration and automation scripts to ensure system stability.
- Provides oversight of hardware and software operations and support.
- Supports the development of system backups and recovery processes.
- Provides advanced customer support with advanced diagnostics and by collaborating to solve problems. Documents all pertinent problem-related information through to final resolution.
- Serves as a “go to” person for other technicians and is available for more extensive technical support as needed; may take on special projects.
- Coordinates enterprise and location specific projects (e.g., makes recommendations on PC specifications for new users).
- Influences teams and stakeholders to achieve objectives; communicates how operations work drives value for the business.
- Manages stakeholder relationships to ensure successful deployment of updates, problem solving and ongoing system management.
- Collaborates with other Digital departments to provide problem resolution and excellent service to user community, and helps set service level expectations.
- Researches new developments and trends in the computer industry to maintain professional expertise in order to support technology roadmap.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, and specialized systems administration.
- Knowledge of the definition, design, and implementation of network communications and solutions.
- Knowledge of current system administration tools and scripting languages.
- Thorough knowledge of software applications to diagnose and repair problems.
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by customer.
- Certification in SCCM, Microsoft MCSA, Microsoft MCSE, and/or VMWare VCP certificates preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206052
Publish Date: 25 Aug 2022