Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Operations Specialist (Onsite)
Locations: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #214963.
JOB DESCRIPTION & PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installs new software releases, performs system upgrades, configures systems, evaluates and installs patches, and resolves complex problems.
- Coordinates with appropriate team(s) to apply software updates.
- Monitors system configuration and automation scripts to ensure system stability.
- Ensure the effective, secure and regulatory compliant operations and administration of complex infrastructure resources and consistent integrity of information.
- Provide oversight of hardware and software operations and maintenance support.
- Participates in the development of system backups and recovery processes.
- Participates in the design of disaster/system recovery and testing, when applicable.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, specialized systems administration.
- Knowledge of the definition, design, and implementation of network communications and solutions.
- Knowledge of current system administration tools and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of system backup, recovery and storage administration.
- Associates degree required, preferably in computer science or related field. Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by customer.
- Certification in Comptia A+, Comptia Network+, and/or Cisco CCENT preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-214963
Publish Date: 05 Jan 2023