Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Operations Specialist for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Operations Specialist
Remote: no, this role is ONSITE
Location(s): Salt Lake City, UT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
Analysts joining Operations teams will be on the front-line of the division enabling all of the firm’s businesses. This includes taking an active role in the life-cycle of each deal, trade or transaction – including onboarding the client, assisting in pricing, settling and allocating trades, and post-settlement activities such as collateral management or maintenance of securities and cash. These teams work closely with traders and bankers to service our clients and mitigate risk. Professionals in these functions have diverse academic backgrounds (Liberal Arts, Business, STEM).
We are seeking a professional who can work with our clients and revenue making divisions to efficiently risk manage and maintain high level of client service for the FX and the GCEM business. This position offers the opportunity to mitigate the risks at the firm while collaborating with colleagues across the Consumer and Investment Management, Operations, Compliance divisions
- 1-3 years of work experience in Operations or a related field, preferably with settlements/ trade processing or confirmations process.
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, and a control mentality paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients with differing levels of product experience.
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment.
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Intellectual Curiosity, Passion and Self-Motivation
- Strong Sense of Teamwork
- Sense of Risk Management
- Design, Creativity and Problem Solving Skills
- Integrity, Ethical Standards and Sound Judgment
- Commitment to Excellence
Bachelor’s Degree is required
Job ID: JOB-222741
Publish Date: 10 Apr 2023