Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking Operations Specialists for one of our longstanding partners and a manager we know well! This is a HYBRID role to be worked in downtown St. Louis, MO. We are seeking to fill positions on both day and night shifts (3×12-hour shifts with hours from 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am). Scheduled weekend work is performed remotely. Training will be on first shift and typically takes 4-6 weeks.
Job Title: Operations Specialist (Hybrid)
Locations: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 24 months
Pay Rate: $30-35/hr.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #221188.
- Manages the daily operations and support of the core enterprise infrastructure.
- Responsible for monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of incidents for Windows, Linux, and HPUX servers.
- Responsible for monitoring, alerting, and triage on core infrastructure including network related events.
- Provides support for Storage and Data Protection systems, perform file and system restores, and triage issues with storage related issues.
- Provides phone support, updating customers and vendors that call in, and providing top notch customer service to our customers.
- Responsible for the server patching using a variety of tools including Satellite, Ivanti, and Tanium.
- Supports the server infrastructure utilizing VMware, RDP, DNS, and Ops Bridge monitoring.
- Provides cross team collaboration to maintain and foster an environment that encourages teamwork.
- Supports various reporting and compliance work necessary to meet regulatory and safety needs of the company.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Must have strong knowledge of one or more of the following: Windows Server, Linux, Storage and Backup, VMware
-ServiceNow ticketing system knowledge preferred.
- Certification Preferred: i.e. MCSA, RHEL, VMware, Dell.
- Candidate should possess skills in Customer Service, Sense of Urgency, Decision Making, Enterprise Application Systems, Problem Solving, Teamwork, and Technical Troubleshooting.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221188
Publish Date: 08 Mar 2023