Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Operations Specialist for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Research and resolve moderately complex operational tasks, accountable for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure to include originating source documents, data adherence to regulations, processing payments, resolve discrepancies and process unique rejects or exceptions
- Work under close supervision, follow established procedures, identify opportunities to determine appropriate course of action within defined scope of responsibility
- Review and analyze inquiries, and operational challenges that require research, evaluation
- Consult with management for more complex issues to assist with appropriate course of required action
- Analyze and present recommendations for resolving more complex situations and exercise some independent judgment while developing of understanding of policies, procedures and compliance regulations
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals
- 2+ years of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205611
Publish Date: 15 Aug 2022