Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Operations Processor for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Operations Processor
Location(s): Philadelphia, PA
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- The Operations Processor position performs a variety of operational tasks for the most complex processes or functions.
- Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to resolution and closure.
- Tasks require coordination of information among various operational areas and customers.
- Uses multiple online systems.
- Duties may include: receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources as needed; entering transactions into database systems, verifying accuracy; resolving customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing, editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized documents.
- Works under general supervision following established procedures.
- Exercises some judgment within guidelines.
- Considered a subject matter expert on operational issues related to process or function.
- Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex issues or transactions, training provided as needed.
- 6+ months of Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205260
Publish Date: 04 Aug 2022