Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Operational Accounting Associate (209552)
Location(s): Irving, TX (On- Site Required)
Duration: 3 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209552
Job Description / Duties:
- Perform operational accounting activities related to account reconcilement and maintenance.
- Provide operational accounting support to internal business groups or operations departments to ensure that accounts are being managed within the account policy requirements.
- Prepare and review account reconciliations and certifications.
- Perform customer account maintenance duties.
- Evaluate the operational accounting transactions and maintenance of operational accounting controls.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- 6+ months of Operational Accounting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 10 key by touch
- General Ledger knowledge is helpful
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hours are afternoon to evening, shift is from 1:00pm – 9:30pm.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209552
Publish Date: 22 Nov 2022