Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Operational Accountant (212876)
Location(s): Des Moines, IA (Hybrid, In office 3 days)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the Disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:212876
Perform moderately complex operational account activities related to maintaining ledger accounts and developing reports. Provide operational accounting support for internal business groups or operations departments. Review data from the general ledger, unit reports and various systems to ensure accuracy. Gather and review operational or financial data for regulatory reports. Prepare and review account reconciliations and certifications. Review operational accounting procedures, methods or systems. Identify and resolve complex or unique issues. Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Required Qualifications: 2+ years of Operational Accounting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Supply Chain Management Procure-to-Pay (P2P) delivers a globally integrated P2P solution leveraging standardized processes & tools while implementing cost management controls, disciplined oversight and comprehensive value to the customers. The P2P Supplier Enablement & Operations team is responsible for creating and maintaining a centralized supplier onboarding and enabling processes, ensuring data integrity, reducing risk, and facilitating the source-to-pay process so goods and services can be procured in the most efficient and compliant way.
- The Operational Accountant performs moderately complex operational supplier account activities related to review, setup, & maintenance in Ariba Supplier Lifecycle Performance (SLP), SAP ECC, and PeopleSoft AP. Requests/Inquiries are received from any entity/employee and the Supplier Enablement employee takes action to review and recomplete the supplier setup request, assist internal and external customers through inquiries, and by handling documents necessary to complete the supplier setup. The Supplier Enablement team’s process takes extra steps to ensure compliance with company policies with emphasis on OFAC, Financial Crimes, IRS FATCA law and 1099 reporting, and VAT. Identify and resolve complex or unique issues. Collaborate, consult, and timely communicate with suppliers, the company’s lines of business and enterprise functions, internal Supply Chain Management partners (SCM) and Supplier Enablement team members to resolve open items, issues, and achieve goals.
- 2+ years of Operational Accounting experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Ability to use a multitude of programs to perform responsibilities
- Ariba experience preferred
- Ariba Supplier Management
- Ariba Sourcing
- Ariba Buying Invoicing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word
- SharePoint Online / Microsoft Teams experience preferred
- Detail oriented
- Quick Learner
- Accurate/ Data Integrity & Valida
- Create documentation
- Follow operational procedures
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written
- Ability to identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve
- Problem Solver
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-212876
Publish Date: 27 Dec 2022