Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking a OpenText Exstream Developer for one of our partners in the Finance industry! This role is ONSITE in the Chicago, IL area. Ideal candidates must have experience with OpenText Exstream, Mainframe and Unix. Not open to Corp to Corp candidates.
Job Title: OpenText Exstream Developer (Onsite)
Location: Chicago, IL (60015)
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: 3 months contract-to-hire
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #225992.
- Develop and maintain mainframe solutions to fit business needs.
- Develop and maintain mainframe application.
- Develop and maintain back-end systems.
- Work with key stakeholders to design complex solutions and lead from inception to production.
- Create and maintain DevOps processes, application infrastructure, and utilize cloud services (including database systems and models).
- Innovate on and advocate for best practices and improved team processes.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Work directly with business partners to understand business requirements.
- Work independently or with own team to innovate and advocate for best practices within the team.
- Design complex solutions and lead them from inception to production within the Agile team.
- Experience in customer communications application related software of OpenText Exstream, Mainframe and Unix a must.
- High degree of understanding of business and technical creation of statements, disclosures, letters, checks, and claims processes.
- Familiar with Agile framework.
- High degree of understanding of banking processes. This includes lines of business of deposits products, personal loans, student loans and home equity loans.
- Within each line of business an understanding of the processes related to originations, disbursements, servicing, payments, collections, and recovery.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate within the department and across the organization by proactively driving solutions related to communication system issues and escalating as needed
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-225992
Publish Date: 12 May 2023