Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Onboarding Specialist for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Onboarding Specialist
Location(s): Plano, TX
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- The Onboarding specialist will possess an in-depth technical knowledge of Treasury Management products.
- Candidate will utilize their expertise to manage the end-to-end implementation process for Treasury Management accounts and provide product implementation support and training to clients.
- The Onboarding specialist will work closely with the client, Treasury Management Sales Officers, Client Service Teams, and business partners to drive revenue generation by improving client experience and increasing client retention rate through effective management of client implementations.
- The Onboarding specialist is responsible for implementing and directing all aspects of Treasury Management products and related service set-up for new and existing clients of Treasury Management Offerings.
- Acting as a central point of contact for the client throughout the implementation process, the Onboarding Specialist develops a customized plan for each client and directs junior resources and required internal partners (i.e., product, operations, technology, and risk) to ensure delivery of products and services is completed within agreed upon timeframes, with full ownership of end-to-end process from client commitment to revenue generation
- Will also include root cause analysis, mapping of current processes or systems, iterative problem definition and hypothesized improvement opportunities.
- May involve re-engineering of existing processes and/or technical writing.
- Includes facilitation of organizational change and performance measures.
- Problem solving, attention to detail, fast learner, communication sales, critical thinking, adaptability
- Minimum two years of experience with Treasury Management required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206989
Publish Date: 13 Sep 2022