Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Okta Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Okta Engineer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide expert architecture, engineering, and project support for key Okta CIAM initiatives.
- Regularly meet with application development teams throughout the enterprise to understand their specific Okta integration requirements and evaluate feasibility.
- Interface withvarious stakeholders to scope and planengineeringefforts to ensure project and feature launch success.
- Contribute to developing and executing a multi-year CIAM strategy and roadmap for enterprise stakeholders.
- Drive proof of concepts to determine solution approach and scope.
- Assist with Okta configuration and test data setup for applications.
- Assist application teams with issue resolution.
- Assist with promotion of the application configuration to production Okta tenants.
- Participate in vendor and tool selection in alignment with solution architecture.
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding of the Okta product line and the underlying technologies and protocols.
- Participate in compliance and security reviews as necessary, including working closely with internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability practices into the OKTA platform.
- Educate, evangelize, and share best practices, tool updates, and policy updates.
- Report key performance metrics to stakeholders.
- Expert technical expertise with large scale Okta CIAM deployments in an enterprise setting.
- Previous experience in designing and architecting CIAM enabling capabilities that delivered business objectives.
- Expert knowledge and hands on experience implementing applications with modern authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth, OIDC, SAML).
- Experience with modern DevOps processes and in-depth understanding of software engineering principles and practices.
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
- Experience and expert knowledge of Identity as a Service and Federation technologies (Okta, ISAM, TFIM, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal, team building, communication, leadership, negotiation, and motivational skills.
- Demonstrated skill at creating technical documentation for complex processes and applications.
- Experience with Splunk, ServiceNow, QRADAR, JIRA
- Experience building web applications, incorporating both front and backend languages/frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with leading architectural efforts for cloud services.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, able to prioritize and motivate others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Security; or equivalent experience.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-208793
Publish Date: 26 Oct 2022