Strategic Staffing Solutions
Network Project Coordinator
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12 Months
Project coordinators work to assist project manager’s teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. They organize projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings as appropriate.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Analyze project data, and identify trends, issues and risks
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Identifying and Assessing project deadlines
- Determining project changes and identify potential impact.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Supporting other Project Managers.
- For this Digital PMO role, they will support IT Infrastructure, Network Area that works on communication towers, so familiarity with purchase order creation and knowledge base in network terminology is helpful
- Team utilizing Service Now to assign work to others on team.
- 1-2 years experience preferred working in a project management environment.
Job ID: JOB-225783
Publish Date: 04 May 2023