Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Network Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Network Engineer
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 24 Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Work as Network Engineer III to provide level 3 or specialized support.
- Perform IOS upgrades on the Cisco routers and Switches to eliminate the vulnerabilities in the IOS as per Cisco release notes updates.
- Provide L3 or specialized support as defined by client, makes recommendations and supports projects as part of a team, and may participate in the development and/or research in advanced technologies.
- Implement Cisco Wireless LAN Infrastructure as part of WLAN enhancement project; provide a Configuration Management System for Cyber Assets.
- Respond to day to day troubleshooting in Wired and Wireless Network Environment.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades
- Participates in ongoing infrastructure support, analysis of network use/design, and assists in the future planning of the infrastructure.
- Replace end of support Cisco Routers and switches with latest models.
- Provide LAN connectivity by adding additional switches in the infrastructure and the providing the connectivity to end users as required.
- Design and implementation for new sites or locations undergoing Workplace transformations.
- Fulfilling the audit requirements for The North American Electric Reliability Corporation Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC-CIP) and making sure the client is compliant with the NERC-CIP standards and the policies set by them.
- The Minimum requirement for performance of these duties is a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering and Cisco CCNA Certification.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203930
Publish Date: 12 Jul 2022