Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: .NET Developer (Teradata)
Location: St Louis, MO (Remote)
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 8 Months w/ Possible Extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #216856.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes, tools, and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns. May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- Code optimization
- .NET CORE
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- SQL SERVER
- SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES
- B2B SOFTWARE
- CODE OPTIMIZATION
- MICROSOFT SQL SERVER INTEGRATION SERVICES
- MS .NET
- MS SQL SERVER
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216856
Publish Date: 20 Jan 2023