Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a .Net Developer for a client we know well! This remote role is full-time, 40 hours per week
Job Title: .Net Devoloper
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Duration: 12 months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Kiana Rosebrough at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order # 206439: or Click the Apply Button.
Provide application technical support across the entire company. This includes assisting users with application security, also troubleshooting application errors Performs analysis, conceptual design, coding and implementation of modifications, if applicable, to purchased application or custom programs to enhance value to business.
- Provides expert support after implementation. Applies business and systems knowledge throughout the process
- Assists in performing root cause analysis and interprets the results: provides input into action plan (e.g. provides input into prioritization of customer-facing issues and internally focused backlogs)
- Deliver technical information, support and training to internal customer to assist them in performing and improving their daily work processes
- Provide technical expertise to team members
- Develop test plans and execute test scenarios
- Perform code reviews and recommend improvements
- Create user reports as needed
- Independently handles/solves software/system monitoring issues
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to express oneself effectively within groups and in one-on-one conversations. Conveys information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in application analysis, design, software development, systems implementation and package integration
- Bachelor degree preferred, preferably in computer science, business, engineering or mathematics; or commensurate work experience
- Strong technical hands-on coding experience in below technologies:
- Legacy Applications (Such as ASP) SQL Server or other database technologies currently used by .NET-based data transport layers HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 Update/Create Technical & Detail Functional Designs and Architecture Specifications for new programs and/or changes to existing programs.
- Perform Unit, System and/or Integration testing on the developed and document and fix defects.
Job ID: JOB-206439
Publish Date: 02 Sep 2022