Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Houston, TX (Hybrid work schedule: 2 days on-sight)
Duration: 12 months
Start date: May 2, 2022
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: MGutierrez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 199326 or Click the Apply Button.
The client is currently seeking an experienced .NET Developer to join the team. A strong background in working with diverse teams.
- Very experienced in C# and the use of .NET framework, Visual Studio and WPF – Windows Presentation Foundation is a UI framework that creates desktop client applications.
- Should be able to design, build and test full fledge product features using .NET while correctly applying OOP (Object-oriented programming) concepts and patterns
- In-depth knowledge of Software Engineering, Design, Development, Implementation & Testing
- In-depth knowledge of SQL server development (table design, complex query and sproc development, performance tuning)
- Familiar with Chevron’s systems of record, databases and technical software development best practices.
- Experience working with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- G&G Experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor s Degree in related field of study
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-199326
Publish Date: 11 Apr 2022