Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a .Net Developer, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location(s): Franklin, TN
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering assignments/projects.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- 5+ years of working in .Net Framework5+ years of experience in IT delivery
- 3+ years’ experience being part of Agile teams and working in Agile methodology working Scrum or Kanban
- 3+ years of database – MS SQL Server Web Application development as well as RESTful/API services and microservices
- Experience with the utilization of TFS/Git version control software
- Application Insights, Service Fabric, Azure DEV ops, GIT source control, no SQL, Kafka.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Information technology or related field required.
Job ID: JOB-216775
Publish Date: 18 Jan 2023