Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a .Net Developer, a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location(s): Franklin, TN
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Participate in medium to large scale projects by reviewing project requirements.
- Translating requirements into solutions, writing code, unit tests, ensure code coverage, communicate status and issues across team while collaborating with product, project, and cross-functional teams. Ensuring on-time delivery.
- Troubleshooting complex problems, identifying code defects, and collaborating with other developers on defect fixes.
- Provide support to business by responding to and raising user story questions, concerns and issues. Identifying strategies to implement features and functionality in regular cadence with short- and long-term plan.
- Write technical documentation. Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines. Coordinate work with business, QA and other teams including offshore Development. Communicate with technical management and other departments, reporting statuses and risks.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft .NET technologies such as MVC, EF ,vb.net, C#, NET, LINQ, REST, Terraform , Azure , Kafka , WCF and OO designs.
- Experience using Angular or React or similar modern UI libraries.
- Experience with Unit testing, Test Driven Development, or use of mocking frameworks.
- Experience in MS SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams across geographies to deliver quality technology.
- Experience in Microservice architecture and development using C#
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- NoSQL Solutions a plus
- Security Engineering or Knowledge of OWASP Principles a plus
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Information technology or related field required.
Job ID: JOB-216776
Publish Date: 18 Jan 2023