Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Negotiator for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Negotiator
Remote: ONSITE ONLY
Location(s): New York, NY
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Draft, review and negotiate the following documents:
- ISDA, CSA and Derivative Master Agreements and related ancillary documents;
- Review legal opinions on netting and collateral enforceability including liaising with external counsel.
- Work, both internally and with counterparts, to gather comments and information.
- Organize execution of completed agreements and dispatch for counterparts’ signature.
- Ensure return of signed documents and completion and closing of files.
- Respond to queries on the master documentation from various departments, including the front office.
- Leverage your experience to identify risks and improve the effectiveness of the team.
- Develop and nurture relationships across the firm to build consensus and execute on initiatives; and
- Provide innovative client solutions by thinking like an owner and taking an entrepreneurial and analytical approach.
- Self-motivated, results-driven and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability for their work, can both collaborate and provide directives when issues arise in the team and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to interact with and influence business stakeholders and clients in order to negotiate, build consensus, control risks and improve operational efficiency.
- Strong commercial acumen with a keen interest in derivative, repo, securities lending markets and products.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, especially under pressure.
- Ability to negotiate and review detailed legal documents with an eye for detail and accuracy, particularly around documentation terms.
- Ability to ensure consistency across documentation and know when to escalate issues.
- Ability to learn and adapt to various technology platforms.
- Enthusiasm and interest in development of documentation skills and using such skills for the completion of negotiation process.
Bachelor’s degree equivalent with a minimum of two years of experience in an Operations or Legal/Trading Documentation role (including within a Credit, Risk or Treasury function) or attorney/paralegal experience within a law firm or JD
Job ID: JOB-220273
Publish Date: 24 Feb 2023