Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Nasco Systems Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: NASCO Systems Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid/onsite)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
This role will be responsible for implementing benefit changes for multiple customers, working in the claims benefits system to identify and document requirements for system changes, claims testing and validation of system enhancements, and implementation of changes.
Top 3 Skills:
- Strong medical and facility claims background, understanding of the billing process, ICD codes, procedure codes, diagnosis codes.
- Strong knowledge of medical claims benefits processing.
- Detailed knowledge of medical, dental, vision, and hearing benefits.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments.
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation that can be understood by others who may not have direct knowledge of the subject.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Access).
- Great interpersonal skills, collaboration skills, and a team spirit attitude.
- NASCO 3270 Mainframe experience.
- Experience with membership/eligibility.
- BFM/BFAST benefit configuration experience – analysis, testing, configuration, documentation and all quality processes.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Medical Billing/Coding preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-230628
Publish Date: 17 Aug 2023