Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Microsoft 365 Administrator (209041)
Location(s): Ybor City, FL
Duration:6 Months (likely to Extend)
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209041
- Full Time
- 6 month contract but likely to extend
- Top Talent can be 100% remote
- They will be posting for the FTE role next year.
- Local candidates will be considered for the FTE role and preferred. If they go FTE with The Company, they are hybrid 2 days a week onsite.
Job Description / Duties: The right candidate must have a strong background in maintaining complex global directory environments.
- Currently looking for a M365 / Exchange Online & Azure Administrator.
- Engineering, deploying, operationalizing, maintaining and supporting tools associated with AD & AAD Contributing to the engineering and support of AD & AAD as required
- Generate and/or implement ideas for improving our utilization of M365 applications that will enhance user experience and optimize administration, including best practice integrations and automations Migrating Exchange from On-Prem to M365
- Communicating service directions, features and roadmaps Providing technical leadership for others with less knowledge or experience Liaising, training, and supporting operational teams
Required Qualifications/ Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Active Directory: 8 years (Preferred)
- Azure Active Directory 4 years (Preferred)
- M365 / Exchange Online 4 years (Preferred)
- Certificate Management 4 years (Preferred)
- PowerShell knowledge
- Experience with M365 / Exchange Online
- M365 Licensing knowledge
- AD and Azure AD admin skills / Management Groups / Account Management
- Exchange Online, Archiving, Legal Hold
- Proofpoint email protection
- Data Leak Prevention (DLP)
- Azure information protection (AIP)
- Enterprise Apps / App Registration
- SSO – SAML & OAUTH2
- Azure App Proxy
- Certificate Management
- Preferred Skills: Business outcome mindset Excellent interpersonal communication skills Collaborative team worker
For the top two M365 Admin tasks
- AD and Azure AD administration
- Exchange Online & Proofpoint
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209041
Publish Date: 04 Nov 2022