Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Medical Billing Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Medical Billing Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (remote/must be local)
Duration: 12+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
- Healthcare background
- Medical billing or coding experience or knowledge preferred
- Good reporting skills
- Experience with charts and graphs
- Experience with Pivot Tables is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Word and excel
- Strong computer skills
- Data Entry skills
- Experience within the medical industry: Membership, patients, provider, benefits, Claims, billing, etc.
- Conduct data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements. Contribute to business short and long-term planning sessions and provide direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction. Provide input from a business perspective.
- Evaluate ongoing department activity and propose new tools or technologies. Assist in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Work on small to medium sized moderately complex process improvement initiatives supporting the business customer(s)/service(s).
- Analyze and evaluate business requirements and current processes and interfaces to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
- Develop process requirements and recommendations, and communicate for the implementation of technical business solutions.
- Design and develop reports and data delivery to accommodate changing business requirements.
- Investigate, resolve and escalate problems.
- Adhere to policies and procedures supporting audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- One (1) year of relevant technical or business work experience required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204390
Publish Date: 26 Jul 2022