Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Medical Records Retrieval Specialist for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working Remote!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Medial Records Retrieval Specialist
Record Retrieval Specialist is responsible for organizing and facilitating strategy around retrieving medical records. This role assists in daily retrieval duties, escalation processing and reimbursement duties.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
- Ability to develop project management, meeting process, and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and direct the efforts of others.
- Strong knowledge and use of existing software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, verbal, and written skills to communicate complex ideas.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
- experience in health care economics, health care policy, analysis, or health information technology.
- medical record retrieval
Education/Certifications – Include:
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics, or a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-208265
Publish Date: 13 Oct 2022