Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Master Data Analyst
Location: Bolingbrook, IL (HYBRID/REMOTE)
Duration: 16 months
Pay Rate: $30/hr
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Kiana Rosebrough at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order # 204113: or Click the Apply Button.
- The Vendor Master Data Analyst will play an active role in the support of master data management initiatives including the management of collection, cleansing and validation for all master data attributes for the functional group you support. In addition,
- This role will play an active role by participating in key enterprise projects, including SAP/S4, business process management and workflow solutions for the respective functional area to migrate standard operating procedures into a workflow management tool and vendor master data management program.
- This role will progress to support the design, test and build cycles of Global Template Build of S4 through to representing the vendor master domain for release and deployment activity, business user testing, master data governance and migration, dry run business simulation and Go Live and Stabilization Support for S4 updates and future phase rollouts
- Create, present and maintain ad hoc projects applications for departments across the company.
- Manages, analyzes and resolves issues and updates to meet requirements while adhering to standards.
- Responsible for all requirements documented in the Supply Chain Guide as well as Best Practice documentation.
- Administrator for the VMD system and supports MDM enterprise systems.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality issues through the appropriate error detection and correction, process control and improvement or process design strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field.
- Minimum of five years direct work experience in vendor master data management or three years of experience in a related role.
- Retail experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP ECC Retail functionalities
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines while using analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Job ID: JOB-204113
Publish Date: 14 Jul 2022