Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Marketing Project Coordinator
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 11 months
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Oversee the execution of digital communication projects (email, text, etc.) from ready-to-work to delivery.
- Understand digital deliverability challenges and take a customer-centric approach to building omnichannel experiences.
- Drive projects to completion, while controlling cycle time and ultimately achieving business goals, such as driving traffic to our digital properties, reducing inbound calls, driving margin, and improving member satisfaction.
- Requires delivery on day-to-day tasks, as well as building a roadmap for speed to market, automation, and scale.
- Ensure established processes and approvals are followed within the new operating models for quality control and efficiency.
- Execute communications campaigns, coordinating associated tasks and activities (from kick-off and creative development through segmentation, targeting, coding, QA, and deployment).
- Manage prioritization of owned projects and adjust accordingly based on goals and objectives.
- Understand full end-to-end member experience outside of single communications to ensure effectiveness and make recommendations within the larger experience.
- Participate in daily, weekly team and Agile meetings as needed. Provide status updates to cross-functional teams and management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or similar field of study
- Minimum 7 years in marketing or content strategy, 5 years driving projects across teams, 3 years technical experience
- Knowledge of HTML and data driven dynamic creative
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics platforms, Tableau, or similar reporting tools
- Knowledge of agile tools like JIRA, confluence, Wrike, SmartSheets, Figma, etc.
- Previous experience with digital communications execution, end-to-end user experience and/or agile IT methodology is a plus.
- A solid understanding of email platform functionality, data integrations/APIs, CAN-SPAM and CASL compliance, email metrics, email deliverability, and email best practices; knowledge of major email service providers, web analytics tools and content management solutions
- Process implementation
- User experience
- Reporting tools
- Cycle time
- Content management
- Project management
- Quality Control
Job ID: JOB-218223
Publish Date: 04 May 2023