Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Marketing Manager for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location(s): McLean, VA *FULLY REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C
Contract Length: 5 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manage end-to-end campaign development, including writing creative briefs, determining segmentation approach, and refining creative assets.
- Set-up strategic testing within each campaign or initiative to ensure we’re learning and becoming more effective with our communications.
- Track key dates and campaign timelines and secure approval from multiple stakeholders.
- Partner with colleagues across marketing, Partnerships, Product, and Business Insights to design and deliver campaigns that meet the needs of the team.
- Partner with SFMC campaign manager to ensure campaigns are executed properly and on-time.
- Conduct post-campaign analysis with SFMC campaign manager and document key results for broader socialization.
- Proficient in managing the details of multiple projects, deadlines and changing priorities, while maintaining excellent and accurate work.
- Experienced in marketing campaign management, setting up email marketing tests, and analyzing and presenting results on the back end.
- Thrives on collaboration, the opportunity to build in white space and the drive for results.
- Is a skilled relationship-builder who can create strong, high-leverage internal networks.
- Is passionate about email marketing, building customer relationships, and designing a positive customer experience.
- Possesses strong communication and influence skills: verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3-5 years of marketing, brand strategy, product, or digital marketing with experience in managing multiple channels on agency or client-side
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related business management vector
- At least 3-5 years of B2B email marketing experience in a fast-paced, technology-forward culture, preferably financial services
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204494
Publish Date: 25 Jul 2022