Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Marketing Copywriter Jr. for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in San Antonio, TX!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Marketing Copywriter Jr.
- Drafts content for Insurance experiences across various platforms
- Refines content based on stakeholder feedback
- Conducts reviews with legal and compliance partners
- Manages the content through the publishing process
- Partners with design team to ensure accessibility needs are met
- Performs duties as assigned to meet deliverable dates for the project timelines
- Experience leading cross-functional teams of projects with significant scope while influencing either direct marketing or cross-functional business teams.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to manage a diverse project load, attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure within a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work cohesively as a team member.
- Proficient in developing innovative solutions for content for sales representatives and developing unique and critical selling points related to a product or service.
- Can translate complex products into relevant customer solutions.
- Ability to synthesize competitive data into selling points and tips to overcome objections.
- Analyzing business and user needs from various sources and translating them into content strategy.
- Collaborating with a wide range of partners.
- Negotiating content with compliance department.
- Recognizing, maintaining, and executing to the established brand tone, style and voice of all content.
- 3+ years in Financial Services
How to Apply: Send a Word format resume and contact information to Ricardo Rivas, Sourcing Specialist, at RRivas@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-186681
Publish Date: 19 Nov 2021