Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Manager Natural Gas Trading and Portfolio Management
Location: Tampa, FL (Onsite + Some Remote)
Targeted Start Date: 04/25/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 199982 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Leads the development and execution of the daily supply strategy and optimization of the portfolio. Maximizes incentive/ optimization mechanism gains through the execution of profitable, low risk transactions to lower overall costs to customers.
- Develops and leads decision-making with management with any strategic decisions or analysis.
- Responsible for leading the team in the trading of natural gas, including financial, physical, options, swaps, and other derivative deals within the limits of risk management practices and procedures.
- Design and implement new products and services for off-system wholesale and on-system Industrial Transportation Service and Natural Choice Transportation Service markets that optimize company gas supply assets, create a competitive advantage, mitigate Purchased Gas Adjustment costs, and generate revenue as a contribution to earnings.
- Oversees negotiation, maintenance, and administration of gas transportation and pooling agreements.
- Proactively monitor and support responses, when necessary, for Natural Gas FERC filings and / or rulemaking with impacts to PGS and TEC.
- Monitor and participate in National Energy Standards Board activities within the Wholesale Gas Quadrant.
- Develop department personnel to provide individual growth, backup role support, and succession planning. Fulfill all supervisory responsibilities for gas transportation team such as budgeting, measuring performance, scheduling, disciplining, hiring, and promoting.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of business, marketing, engineering, economics, finance, science, math, or another technical field.
- Experience in commercial, financial, or business planning, regulatory or engineering.
- Advanced knowledge and experience originating and developing gas transportation agreements and tariffs.
- Advanced knowledge of gas transportation industry protocols, business practices, and regulatory constructs.
- Analytic, oral, written, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Knowledge of the interrelationship of commodity prices and impacts on company business.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-199982
Publish Date: 14 Apr 2022