Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a mainframe developer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients remotely.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Role Summary/ Responsibilities:
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- 5+ years working experience in mainframe using JCL, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with Teradata SQL strongly desired and Utilities (ie. Tpump, Mload,FastLoad)
- Strong understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies
- Must have good understanding of relational database systems
- Extensive analysis and design skills
- Good communications skills (Oral and Written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a team – collaborate both internally and cross functionally
- Ability to work independently
- Possess a high level of Integrity, self-esteem
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changes
- Experienced with desktop tools (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Visio & etc.).
- Experience in the Health Care industry (Plus)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Joseph Payne, Sourcing Specialist, at JPayne@strategicstaff.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-212330
Publish Date: 22 Dec 2022