Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Machine Operator for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in New Hudson, MI!
Title: Machine Operator – Plastic Card Services
Location: New Hudson, MI (onsite)
Duration: 6+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Pay Rate: $20/hour
Operates an electronic ID card issuance machine. Produces plastic identification cards in accordance with established industry corporate standards and approved requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operates all ID card issuance equipment in the course of performing daily plastic ID card production duties.
- Maintains daily production logs.
- Runs production and test files.
- Pulls special requests from production files, as required.
- Ensures proper maintenance of equipment by completing request for service, basic troubleshooting, maintenance and cleaning needs of the ID card issuance machines.
- Performs ongoing verification of production quality.
- Update systems to reflect job status for accurate reporting.
- Utilizes computer to complete duties such as fulfill requests, respond to inquiries, update reporting metrics and track inventory.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- Related experience in production environment.
- Demonstrated experience using windows based computer applications.
- Must complete departmental training on operation and maintenance of ID card issuance equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have attention to detail, organization, and good communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible schedule, including overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be willing and able to work different shift during peak production periods.
- Must be able to work independently and to learn quickly, as well as work in a team environment.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-231014
Publish Date: 06 Sep 2023