Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Machine Operator for a contract opening with one of our largest clients working Detroit, MI!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Primarily responsible for operating an electronic ID card issuance machine to produce plastic identification cards in accordance with established standards and prepare cards for mailing to subscribers/customers. Responsibilities also include performing routine and preventative maintenance of issuance machines and pulling special requests from production. There is also the responsibility to insert documents and prepare for mailing.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible schedule, including overtime, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have attention to detail, organization
- Strong communication skills Required Skills/Experience
- Experience as a machine operator in a production environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience using windows based computer applications
- Ability to work shift beginning at 6:00 AM
- Experience in a production quality assurance environment
- High School diploma or GED equivalent is required.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Genecee Lopez, Sourcing Specialist, at GLopez@strategicstaff.com
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206542
Publish Date: 07 Sep 2022