Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Loan Servicing Specialist
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Duration: 12 months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Yashareth Fleytas at: YFleytas@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 186829 or Click the Apply Button.
- Responsible for reviewing, researching, processing, and responding to complex and escalated written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, vendors, and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various areas of within loan servicing.
- Functions include: ordering, reviewing, processing, renewing, maintaining, and coordinating loan disbursements, payoffs, demands and payment requests; payment and invoice research; reviewing loan documentation terms and conditions; monitoring loan draw requests; reviewing completed disbursement audits; reviewing loan reconciliations; reviewing reports from lower level specialists; ensuring all procedures are in compliance with government regulations and company policies; Input data and process information into the system of record; may perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring and disbursement process, and processing of payment requests.
- Within the commercial business is responsible for cash management transactions, intake activities and collateral management.
- OR Provides work direction to a team of Loan Servicing Specialists, ensuring units work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating, and monitoring daily activities.
- Acts as an escalation point for specialists to resolve issues and provide training
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment demonstrated through work or military experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, Create jobs, Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-186829
Publish Date: 24 Nov 2021