Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!
Title: Loan Servicing Specialist
Role Type: Contract
Location: Shoreview, MN
Duration: 12 Months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to Dominique Edmonds at: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference JO# 186812
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Candidates will handle the pulling, sorting, and shipping of files, making copies, and other clerical duties.
- Need to be able to shift between tasks per business needs.
- Role does involve moving around on the production floor.
- Responsible for reviewing, researching, processing, and responding to basic to moderate written and phone inquiries from customers, title companies, vendors, and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various areas within loan servicing.
- Functions include: payment and invoice research, taxes, insurance, loan modifications, and assumptions, prepayments, payoffs, adjustable-rate loans, credit reporting, and lien perfection; researching and analyzing problems and recommending solutions; conducting periodic audits of files;
- Input data and process information into the system of record; may also coordinate property inspections, lien priority, and loan disbursements in accordance with loan documentation; may perform procedures related to advances and pay downs, funds wiring, and disbursement process, and processing of payment requests.
- Within the commercial business is responsible for payment processing, check disbursements, tax payments, imaging, and document management.
- 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment demonstrated through work or military experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Not available but know someone with similar experience.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job ID: JOB-186812
Publish Date: 24 Nov 2021