Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Loan Servicing Representative
Duration: 12+ Month Contract Position (W2 ONLY NO C2C)
Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 with proof of vaccination to be considered for this position
Location: Billings MT On-Site 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Justin Farmer at: JFarmer@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 190155 or Click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Loan Servicing Representative for a contract term at one of our top Financial Corporations. This position requires that the selected candidate can be located anywhere in Billings MT
- Support Loan Servicing functional area or processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve various areas within Loan Servicing and recommend solutions.
- Review, research, analyze, calculate, and submit mortgage claims that are moderately complex in nature.
- Perform moderately complex administrative, transactional, operational, or customer support tasks.
- Review, research, process, and respond to written and phone inquiries of moderate to high complexity from customers, title companies, vendors, and internal personnel pertaining to loans and various areas within Loan Servicing.
- Receive direction from Loan Servicing supervisors.
- Escalate non-routine questions to experienced individuals.
- Use relevant information and independent judgment to review and file claims while ensuring compliance with all federal, state, client, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Interact and communicate with agencies, investors, insurers, mid-level management, staff, and cross business units, as well as internal or external customers.
- Provide guidance to less experienced peers.
- 2+ years of Loan Servicing experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- SHAW/Hogan/CLAUDE Experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Job ID: JOB-190155
Publish Date: 14 Jan 2022