Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: LIS Interface Analyst
Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: Contract (3 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 06/06/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Rene May at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 202533 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties:
- Work with LIS vendor to initiate new instrument interfaces
- Test, debug, modify, tune and document interface messages as needed
- Maintain and support existing interfaces
- Determine the interface customizations required for each project
- Complete setup (Tests) in accordance with the instrumentation tests
- Experience with Soft Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Familiarity with other laboratory equipment: Abbott Architect or Sysmex XN
- 3-5 years of experience as a Med Tech.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable in EMR systems
- Licensure/Certification Skills: Licensed Medical Technician
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-202533
Publish Date: 26 May 2022