Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions has an immediate need for a Linux Engineer to fill a remote contract opportunity with one of our retail partners! This position is focused on the installation, administration, maintenance, and user access for a variety of tools.
Job Title: Linux Engineer
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 6 months with possible extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #204012.
- Perform installation, administration, maintenance, and user access for the following tools:
- Atlassian tools (examples: JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.)
- CICD tools (Jenkins, Bash Scripting … etc.)
- Reporting / Monitoring tools (Sumologic, Dynatrace, Quantum Metric, etc.)
- Development tools (SonarQube, SAST/SCA scanning, Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
- Lead a team of onshore and offshore resources and be the contact person in the company for these enterprise-wide tools.
- Integrate with other teams including Security and Business.
- Establish tool policies and integrations like Single-Sign on, etc.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204012
Publish Date: 20 Jul 2022