Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Learning Designer! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Learning Designer
Location: Mooresville, NC (Remote)
Duration: 4 +-month Contract
Pay Rate: $65/HR
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 207503.
The primary purpose of this role is to design and develop learning solutions that result in achievement of defined performance objectives. This includes responsibility for planning, organizing, and developing learning solutions to meet targeted business needs.
This role will design instructional content for a customer service model for store associates, which will include on-demand e-courses, infographics, and knowledge articles.
- Gathers and analyzes quantitative and qualitative data critical to solutions development.
- Designs and develops learning solutions to drive business performance.
- Adheres to instructional design and development standards.
- Executes against agreed upon deadlines and milestones.
- Elevates risks that impact timelines.
- Partners with L&D team, SMEs, and vendors on instructional design standards and adult learning principles.
- Experience with instructional design authoring tools e.g, Adobe, Articulate, etc.
- High school diploma and 3+ years demonstrated understanding and application of adult learning theory; instructional design (e.g. ADDIE, SAM) OR Bachelor’s degree in Education; Instructional Design; Organizational Development; Human Resources; or related field and 0-1 years demonstrated understanding and application of adult learning theory; instructional design (e.g. ADDIE, SAM)
- Ability to effectively communicate and respond situationally/appropriately
- Instructional design authoring tools e.g, Adobe, Articulate, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with multiple design modalities- e-learning, classroom, virtual, gamification, etc.
- Related industry certifications or credentials- e.g. PHR, ATD Certifications
- Experience designing solutions for a large geographically dispersed workforce
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-207503
Publish Date: 26 Sep 2022