Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Lead Systems Operations Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC (On-Site Required)
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 208746 or Click the Apply Button.
- Lead complex, broad impact initiatives including provision of high level systems consultation for the technology teams.
- Work as key participant in large scale planning of computer systems and network infrastructure for Systems Operations functional area.
- Review and analyze complex technical challenges, as well as escalated support issues related to core business solutions that require in depth evaluation of multiple factors, such as alternatives, enhancements, periodic systems reviews, or improvements to existing systems.
- Make decisions on technical changes and enhancements.
- Consult with engineering team on change design requiring solid understanding of technical process controls or standards that influence and drive new initiatives.
- Collaborate and consult with technical peers, colleagues, and mid to more experienced level managers to resolve systems support issues and achieve goals.
- 5+ years of Systems Engineering, Technology Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- 5+ years of experience supporting or designing complex ETL production environments
- 5+ years of experience with databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL server, or Teradata
- 5+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and MapR
- 5+ years of Ab Initio or Informatica experience
- 5+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of Autosys /any scheduling tool experience
- 3+ years of Service Now experience
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-208746
Publish Date: 25 Oct 2022