Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: Lead Systems Architect
Location: Minneapolis, MN / Charlotte, NC / Phoenix, AZ / San Francisco, CA
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 6 Months w/ Possible Extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #218674.
- Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope.
- Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives.
- Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Identify medium to high architectural impact projects.
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions.
- Communicate the companywide Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams.
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of architectures.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Ensure applications adhere to established standards, policies, methodologies, and industry best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-218674
Publish Date: 07 Feb 2023