Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Title: Lead Systems Architect
Location: Charlotte, Phoenix, Dallas River Road, NJ Or NY
Duration: Contract- 6 Months (W2)
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Design Patterns, OOP, SOLID, DDD and RESTFul Architecture.
- At least 15+ years in delivering solutions within enterprise environment; preferred to be Java enterprise-based solutions or with java open source stack & frameworks, Spring, Spring boot
- At least 6+ years of experience as application architect or systems architect.
- Experience delivering projects using agile methodology in Scrum/Agile environment preferably SAFe
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Financial industry background & experience
- A combination of two or more of the following domain expertise:
- Integration and building API’s in REST using MuleSoft, Camel, Fuse etc.
- API gateways such as Apigee, WSO2 and open source products such as Zuul, Consul and Eureka (Netflix OSS)
- BPM or Workflow such as Alfresco, IBM BPM, jBPM, Activiti, Camunda, ODM, Drools, jRules etc.
- Experience in working utilizing domain driven design, event driven architecture using open source frameworks such as Axon, Spring Boot.
- Experience with Big Data/NoSQL databases and frameworks experience working with Hadoop, Mongo, Cassandra, HBASE, Kafka, MapRDB, Spark, MapR stream.
- Enterprise messaging technologies such as Kafka, IBM MQ, Active MQ, Solace etc.
- Good Knowledge of DevOps processes, CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, uDeploy, Git, Nexus etc.
- Good knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture for any of the top providers AWS, Azure or Google (certification is a plus).
- Good understanding of Enterprise Security architecture, SSO, Identity federation using SAML, OAuth2/OIC. Working experience with products such as Ping Identity or Okta is a plus.
Job Description / Duties:
The Senior Systems Architect will be responsible for solutions design to support Wholesale Digital Technology & Transformation organization. In this role, the architect will be responsible for end-to-end architecture, leveraging modern architecture style of micro services, domain driven design & event driven architecture.
- Additional daily tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Closely partnering with projects, Business Analysts and Developers on application definition, design, development, integration, testing and support of reliable and reusable Java software solutions.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications for middleware.
- Develops new, highly complex original code while practicing test-driven development and taking end-to-end ownership of your part of the functionality.
- Modernization – Has built micro services in the time to market space and has implemented at least two microservices using test-driven development and taking end-to-end ownership of your part of the functionality.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts and provides coding direction to less experienced staff.
- Work with team members to provide insight into solving complex problems with middleware while leveraging enterprise and industry best practices (including scalability, availability, maintainability, and flexibility).
- Work with QA teams to conduct integrated (application and database) stress testing, performance analysis and tuning.
- Support systems testing and migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Ensure quality, security and compliance requirements are met and participation in code review
- Work within frameworks, help improve them by staying current with J2EE development, architecture and database technologies to improve software quality, efficiency and ease of use.
- Accurately estimate software development, testing, deployment and conversion timeframes.
- Actively listen to and cooperatively work with other internal team members in order to contribute positively to updates and
- changes to the application.
- Act as an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Chris Aguilar at: Caguilar@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #:206400 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-206400
Publish Date: 08 Sep 2022