Strategic Staffing Solutions
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Lead Systems Architect
Role Type: W2 (possible FTE after 3 months)
Location: Harrisburg, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: email@example.com Reference JO# 207575.
Lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope. Assist in the creation of architectural artifacts for key technology initiatives. Participate in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Identify medium to high architectural impact projects.
- Conduct complex technology and system assessments for architecture solutions.
- Communicate the companywide Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams.
- Make decisions in the development and maintenance of architectures.
- Understand compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Ensure applications adhere to established standards, policies, methodologies and industry best practices.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- 5+ years of Systems Architecture experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 5+ years of experience in the Cyber Security field.
- Strong working knowledge of encryption and ability to design and architect Cryptographic Systems.
- Experience with Information Protection and its application to data in motion and data at rest.
- Knowledge of encryption technologies and solutions including Public Key Infrastructure, Key Management, Hardware Security Modules and Tokenization
- Strong communication and presentation skills
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207575
Publish Date: 28 Sep 2022