Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Lead Specialty Software Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL
Duration: 12+ Months 2-3 days in hybrid schedule (Contract to Hire)
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 207053 or Click the Apply Button.
The Inventory Finance Technology team needs a Lead Software Engineer that will play a critical role working with a 3rd party systems integrator team that is reengineering a Java conversion into the PCF Cloud to modernize a Global mainframe platform. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated the ability to successfully lead the implementation of complex projects and initiatives that have companywide scope.
The role requires experience leading developers, a background in application design, enterprise integration, experience on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and hands on development in Java.
- J2EE , Core Java, Servlets, JDBC
- Spring Boot, Spring-Core
- DB2, Oracle
- GitHub, UDeploy, Splunk, Autosys, SonarQube, CI/CD
- Multi-year initiative
- Bring a mainframe application, modernizing a workstream and looking to modernize batch process
- Transition from IBM schedule (CA7) to spring boot
- Forward engineering initiative
- Senior person (2 skillsets – experience with mainframe technology in Java and has worked on larger initiative)
- Agile environment
- Not a pure engineer, product or program experience where they have been a lead. Self discipline.
- Mainframe to java platform
- Not a heavy developer but needs to be hands on and respectfully challenge the technical component and tactical components as well
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
Job ID: JOB-207053
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2022